Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stampin' Up! Perfect Pennants and Deals of the Week!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Last Wednesday, I had my downline meeting and this is one of the swaps I received from Vicki Ott.
We will TOTALLY be CASE'ing it on Saturday at my Coffee, Card and Cupcake get together.
This is a FREE event to anyone in the area, so please come on by!  Its on February 22, between 9am-10pm.  I just ask you let me know by Friday if you'll be coming so I have enough supplies for everyone.


 Also don't forget that tomorrow is your last chance to RSVP for my Burlap and Blooms class on March 1 at 10am.  We'll be making the beautiful wreath on page 14 of the Occasions catalog.  Cost is $22, that includes the whole kit, making it and Chocolate!!




You might also want to check out the Clearance Rack, I've heard its been updated!  Perfect to combine your order with this weeks specials and earn Sale-a-Bration product for FREE!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!