Friday, January 10, 2014

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2014 Day One

I'm so excited to be here in Houston with all these amazingly talented people!!!  We got in late Wednesday night and to bed by 1:30am and up and adam at 7:30.
We had our first general session and found out that we'll be getting our own version of Copics called Blendabilites!  I'm so stinking excited about this.  I got to play with them a little and LOVED LOVED LOVED them!!

As usual Stampin' Up! does an amazing job in making us feel welcomed and inspired.  Here's some cool things from the Occasions Catalog.




We got to do some awesome classes in the afternoon called the Share Fair, where other demos shared their success with certain aspects of their businesses.  I learned more about using Facebook, Pinterest and even Youtube!  Edwin will be so proud!

And this evening we were treated to the Managers Reception at the Houston Aquarium.  WOW is all I can say.  We had an amazing buffet of seafood, oysters on the half shell, shrimp, and sushi (I know, I know weird right) and tons of desserts to mention a few!

We went through the "shark tunnel" on a train and all the sharks were swimming around us.  It was crazy and we also got to feed string rays!  As someone said, it was like having their toothless grandma kiss you on the hand!  They were actually sticking their heads out of the water looking at us for food!  Fun but a little creepy.  You know "land shark ma'ame" kind of thing!

We were greeted inside the door with a diver inside the Aquarium holding a sign underwater welcoming us!  This is me and one of my roommates Sandy Hill.

And last but not least here is a swap that my other roommate Kristen Evert did.  Sweet dreams everyone!





Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!