Saturday, November 9, 2013

Stampin' Up! Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit

Whew, that title is a mouthful!  Well, I got this beautiful kit (found on page 18 of the Holiday Mini) and its a table setting for 10, but since we only have 3 in our little family, I decided I had to have cards from it.  And since I was having Bunco last night what better way to showcase it!

So here's what you can make with just doing the table setting.

Um yeah, don't ask me for the Snicker Salad recipe because I have to still get it from my SIL.  It sure is yummy though!  So I have to say my favorite thing about this kit is the HUGE roll of fake bark (birch paper ribbon) you get.  Its wrapped around my candle and its at the bottom of my card.  We spend a fair amount of time at my Aunt Dorothy's cabin in the north woods and I'm for sure going to be using that on my scrapbook pages!
Oh, you even get a chalk marker with this kit!  How cool is that??

So here's a close up of the card we made last night.  The ONLY thing that didn't come in the kit was the Happy Thanksgiving stamp and the card base.

The kit number is #133463 and comes with everything diecut for the leaves and everything and rolls of birch paper ribbon and Chocolate Chip paper ribbon.  This kit coordinates with the Sweater Weather Designer Series paper #132184.

Happy Stamping!





Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!