Monday, November 18, 2013

Club Challenge

So this year, I decided to change it up a bit with my clubs.  They always had to do swaps but I've switched it to swaps every other month and I give them a challenge to do (or not to do) the other month.  If they do the challenge they get a little something something from me.
My church ladies club met on Friday and out of the 11 only 3 did it but I thought all 3 of them were outstanding!

This first one is from Naomi Zeinert.


This second one is from Lesley Blum.   Since she just started, she didn't have the scallop circle punch yet....

And this third one is from Sheri Belanus.



Awesome job ladies!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Robyn,
    I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Lovely blog and projects. I am your newest Follower and hope you will come visit me on my blog and Follow Me if you wish. Great Blog Hop. Happy Stampin' Louise
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards...great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!