Sunday, September 1, 2013

Walworth County Fair Specials and Stampin' Up! Simply Created Kit


Good Morning Stampers!

I've been swamped getting ready for my biggest opportunity to meet YOU during the year.  The Walworth County Fair.  I've met so many awesome people so far and tomorrow's the last day, so I'm sure I'll meet more!

I wanted to share my fair specials with you, as they end tomorrow at midnight.  So please take advantage of me!



If you want to take advantage of the free shipping, you'll need to shoot me an email as my online store will not accept that.

I ordered the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit #133507 and below are two of the banners I created.
I have to say seeing in the catalog, I was like "big deal" but then I saw them showcased at convention and I had to try them.
So here's the first one, using the Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit #132698.


 The catalog shows it as spooky but I like creepy!

And the second one I did I used the Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit #132697.  I did some of my own embellishments using the Festive Flurry Framelit bundle #133285.






These were VERY easy to create and the banner pieces themselves are made of canvas, so you can save them for many years to come.

Please go to my website at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net and shop now!


 
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!