Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stampin' Up! Lacy & Lovely

Happy Stampin' Up! Anniversary to me!  Yep, that's right this month, I celebrate my 12th year as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  WOW, seems insane.
I'm determined this year to shake it up a bit, so I'm starting off my "new year" with a new class idea!~
I'm going to start offering a "Class on the Go" kit.  

My very first class will be centered around Stampin' Up!'s set Lacy & Lovely.  You'll receive supplies to make 4 cards with the Lacy and Lovey set.

Here's one of them, I just LOVE it!

Cost includes the stamp set and all paper supplies as well as embellishments and the written directions on how to assemble each of the 4 cards..  You supply everything else.  If you already have the stamp set, swap it out for something of equal or lesser value.  Easy peasy!

Would you like a sneak of the one of the other cards?  I LOVE the Bermuda Bay with Real Red on this card!!!


The other 2 cards will be a surprise, but I promise you'll love them!

How does my Class to Go work? 
You make your own set of cards using the stamp set and supplies I cut out & send you.  You'll use your new stamp set plus a basic supply of ink, a few punches and other common tools along with your own adhesive. I will texture and die-cut the card stock for you, when needed. You'll have 4 great ideas finished and ready to use right away or to copy later. 

This class will only be available through August 21, 2013.  The first week of September, I'll have a new class available.  This is a great way for you to get those stamp sets you've been wanting along with great ideas to go with them!


Cost:
Clear Mount $25 (you pick up)
Wood Mount $33 (you pick up)
Add $5.95 if you would like it shipped to you.

Contact me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com with your credit card information before August 21, 2013, all supplies will be mailed out before September 1, 2013.

Now go stamp!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!