Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stampin' Up! Perfect Blend & More Convention 2013

Ok, I'll have to admit, I wasn't sure if this stamp set, Perfect Blend, was for me.  It just didn't make me go, I GOTTA HAVE THAT!

But two of my best peeps made cards with it and its now on my list!

This first one is made by Donna Marcil, it was one of her convention swaps.

#131392 Perfect Blend Stamp Set, #126848 Gumball Green Ribbon, #130933 Subtles Candy Dots, #132293 Candy Dots Brad Bases, #127749 Chevron Embossing Folder.

Donna is one of my downline and as one of my friends called her, she's my fun and inappropriate friend!
Here's a picture of some of "The Craft Pots" after awards night at convention.  I'm still tired thinking about it!
Left to right: Vicki Ott (in my 4th level), ME :0), Kris Thomas, Teri Voss and Donna Marcil.
These ladies had me laughing so hard and rolling my eyes at the same time!  I'm so glad they were able to come and experience Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary with me.  It was our big adventure!  I'm hoping more of my Craft Pots can make it next year!

There's just so much to share.  So some highlights:
My friend and inspiration, LeeAnn Gref, not only sold 70K in sales, but once again was in the top 100 of demonstators AND was chosen to be on Stampin' Up!'s Advisory Board.  This is one of the top honors you can have as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I was so happy for her!!!  OH MY, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it!!!  What an amazing and gracious lady she is.  You might recognize some of her work from Flowerbug's Inkspot.


I'm honored to call her my friend!

Besides going to convention, you can also go visit the home office.  I think this year will be my last going to see it, as I've now seen it about 5 times.  Its beautiful and you for sure should go see it at least once while there, but 5 times is enough for me.

This was the inside of the atruim when you walk in the front door.  Its 3 stories high and just gorgeous!

And here's The Craft Pots, outside the entrance.  Teri moaned and groaned about getting this picture taken, so she hide behind the sign
see her gofer head?

I KNOW that after seeing all the fun we had, and all the loot we got, you too want to go next year.  So now's the perfect time to join The Craft Pots!

6a00e54f95df928834019104322c62970c-500wi
 Purchase the Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit by August 31 and you'll become part of the Stampin' Up! family (demonstrator discounts and perks) and my group The Craft Pots PLUS get a FREE bonus project kit!  Hobby stampers are welcome! Just go to www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net and join now.
You will NOT regret it!


OK, so this is the other card I promised with Perfect Blend.  My friend, Natalie Bauman made it and I thinks its stinking cute!  I want to go get a cup of coffee!

My camera is not doing it justice!  Trust me, way cute.  I did a challenge with the rope I brought back from Fiji.  Its coconut rope, and I gave all my club girls a piece and challenged them to use it on their next card.
Now go create your own Perfect Blend! Yes, pun intended!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Yep! - Fun and inappropriate friend, would you want it any other way? Love You Girlfriend! Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!