Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stampin' Up! Punch Art

This is one of the 4 cards we did this weekend at my Let's Get Punchy Class.  I was inspired by Jackie Topa on this one.




I never thought I would need that Blossoms Petal Builder Punch #121808, but it worked great for this guy!
We also used the Boho Blossoms punch #119858 and the small flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shape Punch Pack #118309.  The flower pot was created with the Petal Cone Bigz L Big Shot die.  And of course he's sorry he's gotten into your flower pot with Teeny Tiny Wishes (w) #115370.

Spring we are looking for you!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! The torn paper grass looks great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!