Friday, January 18, 2013

Stampin' Up! Artisan Embellishment Kit

Are you like me when it comes to all the cute little embellishments? 
I just love the new Artisan Embellishment Kit.  Its got all these little trinkets and add-ons for cards, scrapbooks and projects.

I absolutely fell in love with this bottle.  What a great table decoration for a wedding or shower.  Or heck just to hang out!

Look closely at the cork.  Its got pearls around it!  I think it looks so elegant.

Go to my website:  www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net to order the Artisan Embellishment Kit #129328 from the Spring Mini.  Don't forget to check out the clearance rack while your there!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!