Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Wow!  I'm so sorry, I've been away awhile.  My little family all got very sick and it appears I never finished my 12 days of Christmas! 

So I'm going to throw some Christmas projects out that were either sent to me or I did for a class.

First off, I just wanted to share, Sage was dying to go sledding before her Christmas break was over, so we headed over to my step-dad's house, cause he lives on a hill.....and even though it was FREEZING out, Sage had so much fun.



Yes, that was her sled (and her cousins sled) when she was like 3.  My stepdad insisted it would work better than her saucer but I didn't think she could still ride it in but she fit and it went fast!  Made me laugh!

OK, my first card is from Sheri Belanus, she sent it to my family for Christmas.  I think she did an awesome job!

 
 
This next picture is of the starting of my Christmas Tree forest.  I got the idea from Qbee's Blog.  I made about 20 of these to give to family, friends and co-workers.  Are they not the cutest?



And this final picture is of what I made for a gift exchange with my "church ladies" club.  We decided to skip the workshop for December and do a handmade gift exchange.  I got this idea from Andrea Wolford, but changed it up just a little bit.


I hope you all had a wonderfully fabulous Christmas and may your New Year be everything you hope for!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!