Friday, January 11, 2013

First Day of Leadership

Hi Everyone!
First off I want to say Thank you! to all of you who have supported me with my little Stampin' Up! business.  I'm in Orlando for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership conference and it would not be possible without everyone's support.  So THANK YOU!!!

I arrived last night with my roommate, Kristen.  The weather here is amazing 80 degrees!! I know, I know you are all feeling very sorry for me :0)
I don't know if you know this but its Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary and the theme this year is 25 Years of Making a Difference.  So one of the things we got to do is fill bags of retired product and write a tag to a teacher here in Florida.  SU! will be sending hundreds of bags of product to needy teachers around the state of Florida.  It was pretty cool.





Lines of product ready to be picked to be put in bags.


All the boxes ready to be packed up.

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!