Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy December!

WOW, December is here.  Where does time fly??
Well starting today, I'm going to do my 12 days of Christmas cards or gifts for the next 12 days.
So check back each day to see what fun card or gift idea, you'll find.

But first I have to share the following picture.  Edwin and I had our 14th Annual White Elephant this past weekend and we had a surprise visitor......SANTA!

 
What a hoot!  Even us big kids love a visit from Santa!  Thanks for stopping in Santa!!

The 1st day of Christmas ideas~

I did a Christmas Gift class last month and we made these cute tea lights out of Vellum Cardstock.



You could use electric tealights or real ones.  Great for parties!!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!