Sunday, September 9, 2012

Punch Art

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I'm trying to catch up from all the craziness!  So I'm going to do some pre posting.....

I had my quarterly Punch Art class this weekend and here are two of the cute cards we made.

This first one was totally CASED from Jill Coleman.  The only thing I did differently was I used our new googlie eyes from the Holiday Mini.  And I used a heart nose and I put the toes on with our white gel pen.  Some of my class kept the Sweet Baby theme but some used as a birthday card as well.


This second card I actually designed myself, but used the idea of the Hot Fudge Sundae from a punch art swap I was in at convention.  Hope Winfield was the gal who shared how to make the Sundae.

I thought I could make a super cute birthday card with it.  And I was thinking about ice cream dishes.  And I remember my grandma having those depression era glass dishes with the dimples in them so that was my inspiration for the dish.


Yum Yum Yum!  Good enough to eat!

Have a happy Sunday!  Stop back by in a few days to see the other cards we made.

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

3 comments:

  1. Robyn, these are both just adorable! Sounds like a fun class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun Robyn! Love the ice cream creation....I NEVER would've thought of that! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!