Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

So by now, I know most of you have seen the wonderful and beautiful new Stampin' Up! catalog!
WOW, my wish list is LOOOOOOOOONG!  And how about those beautiful new In Colors!  Heavy sigh, I want it all!! I think my favorite is probably the Gumball Green.  I'll for sure be using it for my Christmas cards!

Because my wish list is so long and I know yours is too, I decided I'll give you a little help attaining what you might want.  If you place a $25 order or more with me starting June 27 through July 8, 2012, you'll get a FREE ribbon share of the new 2012-2014 In Colors!  That is one yard each of the 3/8" Stitched Satin In Color Ribbon.  I know sometimes its hard to decide if you would like a certain ribbon just by looking in the catalog.  So instead of having to buy each one indivdually at $8.95 a pop, or more than $50 for all, you just buy other things you need and get the ribbon share for FREE!!

Aren't they beautiful???

All you need to do is place your $25 or more order (before tax and shipping) through my online store at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.com.  Once you've placed your order, I'll deliver you your ribbon share. (Long distance customers will need to pay, $3 for shipping).

I also wanted to share some more fun cards with you.  These are swaps I received from some of my club gals.  They are ALL so talented!!!

This baby buggie is from Stephanie Slater.  She and a friend made over 30 of them for a baby shower.  Now how stinking cute is that!

 This card is from Anca Carlson.  She's been stamping for a little over a year and just knocks my socks off!  The set she used is new this year and called Flowering Flourishes.  I just love the way the vellum overlaps with the flowers on top.




Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the flourish on that second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards! The second one is so elegant. Love that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!