Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

Hello!

Ok, these two pictures have NOTHING to do with Father's Day but since I haven't posted in a few weeks, I figured I'd better get after it!

So we had my downline meeting on Wednesday and we did a shoebox swap.  Because there were 9 of us, I decided we probably needed to time the cards.  You know so we wouldn't be up till midnight finishing it.  WOW, have you ever heard 8 demonstrators groan in unison.  You would have thought I took all their stamps away! :0)  I of course gave them a very hard time..........stamping under pressure isn't pretty! ;0)  But they got them all done with time to spare and we had a good time. And all the cards turned out wonderfully!

This first card was from Ginger Boomfield.  She used the Bigz Stocking die to create this adorable skate!  We even had tassles to add but I couldn't get the darn needle through it!  But you get the point.
Way cute!



This second card is from out newest demo to our group, Chris Schumacher.  She of course used the Create a Cupcake set and punch.  And used the new DSP called Floral District.  I LOVE that paper!
And some of our new ribbon.  That ribbon has a stitch of white running through the center. LOVE IT!




I have to run for now to take Edwin out for Father's Day.  But check back in a few days for more cards made at our shoebox swap.


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

3 comments:

  1. The skate card is just too cute.
    The birthday card is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, that roller skate card is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great and I know everyone had a good time.
    Love that little "skate" card and the laces! Cute.
    Ah...the cupcake looks so yummy. Really like the sponging around the scallop circle on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!