Friday, April 13, 2012

Good Evening,
Blogger updated the way we post and I don't like learning new tricks!  So hope I'm doing this right!

I had my downline meeting on Wednesday and I did the make and take.  I had seen this garden stakes everyone was doing and I thought, hmmmmm.  I have the Big Shot and LOTS of Bigz dies and I even have a roll of the right type of flashing!  So I cut and embossed many pieces of flashing with various shapes and this is what I came up with I'm super happy with it.  I hope you like it to!

I found the garden stake at the Dollar Tree and the jump rings at my local craft store.  I used the Circles 2.  The bigger of the 2 circles and of course they are embossed with the polka dots folder.
And than butterflies.  I wanted a touch of color so I added our glimmer brads.  And of course the crop-a-dile sure comes in handy for punching those holes!


My husband, got the idea to put a fishing spinner thingy on the top so it would be more free to spin in the wind. I do believe that's the technical term! :0)

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - what a great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen similar flashing projects, but love that this hangs from a garden hook and spins!! Brilliant! Now I need to see if I can find a fishing spinner thingy... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, what a perfect project. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Robyn, I have never seen this done before. They are so beautiful. I will have to go out tomorrow and give this a try.

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!