Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Leadership Day One!

Well, I'm sitting here in warm San Antonio, Texas and am finishing up my first day of Leadership.  Man Stampin' Up! sure knows how to spoil us.
Check out this WAY cute bag we got!!  Apparently this will be new fabric coming to us soon!  And when I went to my make and take session I got that cute fabric portofolio with a tag signed by Shelli!  You can put paper and pen in it and it has lots of extra pockets.  And of course because SU! thinks of everything we got a cute little box filled with chocolate!




See the cute R tag?  I made that to identify my bag and I made one for my roomies as well.



These are my roomies, Tammi Oakley (whom I met on the Alaska Cruise) and her downline Sandy Hill.  They are both from Washington State.

Tonight was also Managers Reception.  How FUN!!  We went to the Lila Cockrell Theatre at the convention center.  It was all Chinese themed (remember the cute fan from a pervious post) and we got to see the Chinese Acrobats of Hebei. 

Here's what we saw when we first walked in.







We were also greeted with drinks with umbrellas and lots of great appetizers along the theme of chinese food. I even had a take out box of chinese noodles.

And of course the acrobats.....




We than had a lovely dinner along the riverwalk.  Awesome!



Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!