Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Off to Convention!

Well tomorrow is my annual pilgrimage to Stampin' Up!'s convention. 

So very excited to see all the new and 'stinkin cute' things they show us.  And of course just to have some fun me time!  Edwin calls it my "living the high life tour".

I wanted to show you what I did for my roomies.  Everyone that goes to convention gets the same bag so it can be a little crazy looking for the one that belongs to you.  So I made these personalized key chains for us. 

I think they're cute and I hope they like them.



They have the little 3x3 post it notes in them, so when you are scrambling for that piece of paper you have it!
I used the new Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush In Colors along with the Elegant Monogram Stamp set.  The set I used for the background is Circle Circus.  Way easy to make and I think super cute.

While I'm away, I'll be running my "Convention Sale".  For every $50 you purchase online through my website, I'll give you a $10 gift certificate to use on your next purchase.   And with the new catalog you know that will come in handy!!!  Just go to my website:  http://www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net/ and shop between July 13 and July 17.  Once I get home, I'll mail out your gift certificate.  This would also make a great gift for that crafy someone in your life!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!