Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Summer Mini Open House-May 6

Good Evening All!

If you are in my area, please feel free to stop on by on Friday, May 6 between 7pm-9pm.  I'll be showing some of the cool new products in the Summer Mini.  You'll be able to pick up your copy of the summer mini, do 2 make and takes from the Summer mini (see below), have some snacks and of course door prizes!!!
Please RSVP by Wednesday May 4, so I have enough make and take supplies for everyone!


This card showcases the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. I'm totally in love!  We'll also be using the new DSP called Beyond the Garden.  The bright vibrant colors are just what a girl needs to get rid of the cold weather blues!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

9 comments:

  1. OOh - I wish I was local - I would be there in a flash. Those layered punches look fabby. Have a great event. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job with these flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made this card featuring that punch! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cute punched flowers Robyn! I would love to stop by to visit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers! This card just says spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blossoms! That punch is now on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those triple layer punched flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the new flower punches!! I had heard but not seen them until now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!