Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Just a quick card before I leave for work.  This is a card that I did as a swap for my downline meeting and one of my clubs. 

I took inspiration from a few places and changed it up a little.



The colors used are Old Olive and Certainly Celery with my base being Crumb Cake.  DSP used is the Holly Jolly!  And I created my little shamrock with the small heart punch and used the Rhinestone jewels to put in the center.  And of course Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  If you don't  have it, get it, its a must have!

Have a safe day!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

3 comments:

  1. Very neat card, Robyn. I love that color of green with the Crumb Cake. This is an adorable card for the occasion. Just the right about of bling and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Robyn! Happy belated St. Patrick's Day. I love your use of the heart punch to create the shamrock - very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Robyn! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!