Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sunny Fun!!

Good Morning!
I just got back from the Stampin' Up! Minneapolis regionals and am feeling refreshed and inspired! 
Going to a Stampin' Up! event is so fun and amazing.  If you are not a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I encourage you to join.  Right now the starter kit is 15% off so about $145, FREE shipping, AND an additional $50 bundle of products, the color coach being one of them and if you sign up in the next 2 weeks with me you'll earn an additional stamp set that is not even out yet!!!  Its a new set from the Summer Mini Catalog, called Sunny Fun.  This is well over $350 worth of product for an amazing price!!!
I got a sneak peek of the Sunny Fun at regionals and I snapped a not so great picture of some samples done with it.  Now keep in mind, this is only if you sign up through me.  Its a special for attendees of the regional only. But you must sign up by February 24, 2011 to be eligible.



I would love for you to join my team "The Craft Pots".  I provide monthly meetings and 24 hour support, ok maybe not 24 hours but for sure when I'm awake!  Go to my website:  http://www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net/ and hit the join button.  You'll need the code word:  wisconsin to join.

Have a great day!!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!