Friday, January 14, 2011

Beautiful SAB Swaps!

Good Morning!
Well, I had to share this awesome swap made by one of my awesome downline, Donna Marcil.
I think this card is really appealing to me because its cold and snowy here.  And it reminds of things to come.  Spring!

The colors used are Rich Razzelberry and Old Olive.  They look amazing together.
And what stamps are those??  Sale-a-Bration sets!!!  You MUST book your workshop today to get these great sets for FREE!!  They will not be offered in a later book.



The image in the lower right hand corner is from the SAB set Punch Bunch!  That sets coordinates perfectly with all of our punches.  This stamp goes with the 1 3/4" scallop punch.

The main image is from the SAB set Sweet Summer.  No wonder it makes me think of spring!  And the picture doesn't show it really well, but the Rich Razzelberry piece is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  You know I love those folders!!!


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. I like your interesting use of different shaped layers. I'm really liking some of the new stamps that SU! are coming out with now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card...and I like your layout too!! Very springy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!