Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas-Day Two

Card #2 is just amazing.  Again this was received in a shoebox swap but the artist didn't put their name on it.
They used Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla cardstock.  I'm going to guess they also used the Serif Essentials Alphabet using the Big Shot, to spell "Joy" and the stamp set used is Perfect Punches. Perfect Punches is one of those stamp sets that every stamp in it coordinates with one of our punches.  And of course she used the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folders.  I love those things!!!

 Remember all items listed can be purchased on my website at http://www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net/.  And don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack for some awesome stocking stuffers!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Robyn,

    Lovely swap card you received. I really like the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!