Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12 Days of Christmas-Day One

So I decided to share a Christmas Card a day for the next 12 days.  I received so many beautiful ones in a shoebox swap I did with my uplines group, that I couldn't keep them all to myself!  I'll start with mine.

I decided to go outside my norm and I did a 6x6 card, using Old Olive, and Very Vanilla cardstock.  The accents pieces are from the Designer Series Paper Jolly Holiday and the new seam binding ribbon from the Holiday Mini, Cherry Cobbler.  LOVE IT, the seam binding is so easy to work with!  I hope they come out with more.


I used the stamp set Bells and Boughs out of the Holiday Mini along with the new Decorative Label punch.
Don't forget the Holiday Mini expires in about a month, so make sure you order before you can't anymore.
All items used can be purchased at my website:  http://www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net/.


Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Robyn. Oooh...a patchwork card could go pretty fast. I'm behind on my Christmas card production, so looking for ideas. This is so pretty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper. Nice work! I'll be checking out all of your other Christmas cards for inspiration also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!