Saturday, September 11, 2010

Downline Swaps-Awesome!

Good Evening All!
Well, I should be folding laundry...but I made a detour into my craft room, to show you the swaps I received from my awesome downline!  I know in a previous post, I told you my downline ROCKS!  And wait until you see these swaps!!  I hold a monthly downline meeting on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, where we swap, do a business booster, chat, snack and of course do a make and take.  So the following are some of the swaps.  You could be in possession of these wonderful swaps too if you joined my team!  Give me a shout if interested, our group is called "The Craft Pots".

First card is my swap, I tried to challenge myself with the vintage look from the New Holiday Mini, I'm not thrilled with it but.........I didn't throw it away!


Next swap is from Roxanne Mandujano, you can NEVER miss with Lovely as a Tree!  The background is done on glossy cardstock and I just love the Pear Pizzaz ribbon.



Heather Sandler made this one.  Check out the spider web made with the new embossing folder from the Holdiay mini!  Oh my, I love it and the paper is from the big book and it has black flocking on some of the circles.  And the new black lace........I could go on and on.  Stamp is from a new set in the Holiday Mini called Dark & Dreary.  I just love the look of this card and how she pieced it together.



Stop by tomorrow for some more peeks at swaps!

Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

6 comments:

  1. Robyn,

    Beautiful swap cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card swap! You have some pretty talented people on your team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. I can't wait to have my scrap room finished so I can let the creativity go wild.

    The Stampinator
    (you need to watch Phineas and Ferb to know where I got this nickname from my husband)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have such talented artists on your team. My downline do fabulous work too and it makes swapping so fun. Thanks for sharing the inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!