Sunday, August 1, 2010

My First Blog Post!

Well, I know for those that know me, this is an amazing feat!  I have actually started a blog!  WOWZA!  I have so many projects to share, I don't know where to begin!  So I'm digging back into my archives and I'm going to share some oldies but goodies.














These were the projects I did last year for my Christmas in July class.  The tags and cards were done with a Simply Scrappin' kit that is now retired.  But I hope you can glean some inspiration from them. 
The ornaments were done with reinkers and and Dazzling Diamond glitter.  So very easy.
All you do is choose the color reinker of your choice, put a few drops into a clear glass ornament ball, roll it around to get full coverage on the glass.  I than put it upside down inside a juice glass (with a napkin stuffed in the bottom) to drain any excess reinker.  Funnel in your glitter and give it a good shake (umm make sure your finger is over the hole!) and tah dah!  You have a beautiful sparkly ornament.  I tied it off with a coordinating ribbon.  These make awesome teacher and co-worker gifts!
If you have any questions just shoot me an email, I'm happy to help!

4 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB...Congrats on starting a blog...and getting out of your comfort zone...

    Twila Mooneyham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice Robyn! I am thrilled for you! I know you've wanted to do this for a long time.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog! You can have so much fun with it!

    Great first post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, I love the design of your blog. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!